SISSCO Freight Policy
- Products are shipped F.O.B. shipping point with freight costs and handling fees paid by SISSCO Material Handling and charged to the customer.
- C.O.D. shipments are not permitted.
- Other terms and conditions may apply for freight collect, export orders, hazardous materials, special handling or shipments outside the contiguous United States.
- Any extra charges incurred for additional services, such as customer's carrier or special handling by the carrier, must be paid by the customer.
- Title and risk of loss pass to the customer upon tender of shipment to the carrier. If product is damaged in transit, customer must file claim with the carrier.
Temporary Shipping Charge
- A $25 Shipping and Handling amount will be temporarily added to your order. The actual shipping and handling costs, based on weight and freight carrier, will be added to your order after shipment.